Great Wolf Meetings
The Great Wolf Lodge Difference
Great Wolf Lodge & Conference Center in Grand Mound, Wa. is the perfect destination for your next meeting. Conveniently located just minutes south of Olympia we offer modern function spaces, exceptional cuisine, and first-class accommodations for your attendees. Most importantly, we’ll collaborate with you on every detail to orchestrate the ideal event. From planning to closing remarks, you’ll feel confident knowing that you are supported by an entire team of meeting professionals fully vested in your success.
Our Conference Center demonstrates our commitment to delivering extraordinary meetings and events.
- Over 15,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Configuration into twelve separate rooms, providing the flexibility to accommodate events as small as 10 or as large as 1100 guests.
- Innovative and integrated audio visual solutions to accommodate any type of multi-media presentation.
Our banquet menus feature a vast array of options, from a simple continental breakfast to an upscale plated dinner. Our chef and banquet staff take immense pride in providing you and your attendees with an ideal dining experience within your budget.
Accommodations & Amenities
At night, guests staying at Great Wolf Lodge will retire to well-appointed Northwoods-themed suites. Additional resort amenities are available during your visit and include dining and bar options, day spa, 24-hour fitness center, confectionery and a gift shop.
Great Wolf Lodge offers discounted overnight rates for parties needing 10 or more rooms.
- If you require 10 rooms or more, please submit your online Request for Proposal (RFP) at the top of this page. Our Group Sales staff will contact you promptly to discuss your specific requirements.
- For group reservations with less than 10 rooms, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 800.640.9653. Rates and availability may be limited for popular dates.